You know what’s more fun than orthodontic care?
We know; nothing. But a close second is celebrating birthdays in the office and we get to do that today because it’s Michaeli’s birthday! Michaeli brings a warm presence and a great work ethic to the office. Our patients love her, and so do we. Here are a few things you may or may not know about her:
- Michaeli is married to Jason, and they have a sweet daughter Ava and two pups; Dixie and Puck.
- She’s a big fan of The Office.
- Her favorite 90’s jam was Britney Spears.
- She can cry on cue.
- Her friends used to call her, “Chillydog.”
- She is a self-proclaimed Disney nerd, and if she could choose anywhere to go in the world world, it would definitely be Disney World.
- The worst pet she ever had was a rock. “It wouldn’t fetch!”
- DO NOT even mention spiders in her presence — big fear.
- A major pet peeve of her hers is chewing with your mouth open, so please don’t in her presence.
She’s the best. When we asked her what she liked about her job, she said, “I love to see my patients’ bright smiles each day.” Literally why we love working with her, she loves what she does and has a great attitude, and great attitudes are catchy!
So, Michaeli, we hope you have a fantastic day today. We’re glad you’re on our team, and we hope that the next 365 days are filled with fun, adventure, and joy. Happy Birthday!